AREA C – where ITS decision makers meet creative innovators, startups meet big business and investors, creativity meets management, and re-searchers meet re-thinkers.
With its 500m2 AREA C is the biggest exhibition space dedicated to startups at the 2018 ITS World Congress in Copenhagen. ITS stands for Intelligent Transportation Systems and is the leading expert network in future mobility, logistics and smart city solutions.
AREA C is a unique opportunity for startups to access and connect with leading ITS community members.
AREA C provides you with a platform to challenge the status quo in the current transportation environment towards more efficient, sustainable, safe and inclusive solutions!
With approx. 10.000 attendees, 4.000 delegates and 400 organisations the ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) World Congress provides the ideal opportunity for all stakeholders to come together, discuss and make the necessary contacts to move initiatives forward and to develop their business by exhibiting and demonstrating state of the art ITS solutions. learn more
The overall theme at the ITS World Congress in Copenhagen, “ITS – Quality of Life”, supports the Copenhagen belief that Intelligent Transport Systems are an important means to enhance people’s daily lives through seamless, smart and sustainable mobility solutions. The Area C – startup connector will be the perfect place to be to join first-movers and developers within green and smart mobility.
• Seamless Travel
• Ticketing & Payment
• Interoperability & cross border solutions
• Innovative multimodality
• Mobility as a Service (MaaS)
• Sharing economy
• Cross-border mobility solutions
ITS AND THE ENVIRONMENT:
• Sustainable mobility
• Modal shift
• Electro mobility and charging infrastructure interoperability
• Demand management including charging
CONNECTED, COOPERATIVE & AUTOMATED TRANSPORT:
• Interoperability and digital infrastructures
• Communication technologies
• Deployment results including testing and evaluation
NEXT GENERATION GOODS DELIVERY:
• New business models & management of transportation infrastructures
• Streamlining freight movements & border crossings
• Sustainable last mile solutions
• Role of Automation
• Ports of the future
• From paper to data transactions
TRANSPORTATION NETWORK OPERATIONS:
• Traffic and demand management strategies
• Systems for safety and enforcement
• Incident management and prevention
• Digitalisation of infrastructures
SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY APPLIED TO MOBILITY:
• Integration of terrestrial and satellite services
• Mapping and Sensing
• Applications and platforms for connected and automated transport
We think of Dots as venues, people, solutions and perspectives.
allDots is a new approach to shaping the future of mobility. Less tech- and more human-centered. allDots creates a network that combines various perspectives, technologies and expertise to find mobility solutions that work for all.
Mobility moves people. And goods. From A to B and C. Each day, continuously and billionfold. And mobility is changing rapidly: New technological innovations that aim to change the status quo emerge daily. Considering these dynamics, how can we guarantee to keep in mind what is most important – that mobility solutions should serve the people.
Clipped and precise: Are the various new mobility options improving the situation in our cities? Or do they cause additional problems? Can we trust the new technologies and corporations? Will everyone benefit from innovations? Or will there be losers and winners?
We do not know the answers to all these questions. But we want to create a common ground to elaborate them. Together with you!
Our belief: Only when combining various perspectives, technologies and expertise, a holistic picture can be drawn.
Our purpose: We create an environment in which integral approaches towards mobility are visible and new solutions can be developed.
Our vision: A world in which all people satisfy their mobility needs in a safe, efficient and sustainable way.
Our partners: For further information, please visit www.alldots.org.
Get connected with leading companies, experts, researchers and public officials from the international ITS community. Share your business ideas and (re)shape the world of future mobility!
Only a limited number of 30 startups will be able to participate!
As part of AREA C – startup connector you will get
• 2 stand personnel passes to our 500m² event-driven exhibition space
• Exclusive access to the whole ITS exhibition one hour prior and post the official opening and closing times
• Exhibition during ITS opening hours
• Sessions that are taking place in the exhibition
• Integration in our startup matching app to bring together startups, corporates and investors
• Opening ceremony, the welcome reception and closing ceremony (pre-registration required)
• Catering (Breakfast, lunch and refreshments) during the open days
• Presenting your ideas to experts and decision makers from global companies, authorities and scientists + instant feedback
• Inspirational keynotes held by top speakers and leading innovators
• New impressions and knowledge by attending the startup pitches
• The latest technologies and ideas
Participation & Networking
• Guaranteed pitch time 4 min + 2 min Q&A during the Work Days (Tue-Thu)
• Panel discussions
• Personal meetings organized by us
• Community talks with other startups
• Contact to the international players in mobility and logistics
• Find clients, projects, orders, contracts, (inter)national cooperation, internationalization partners
• Gain sponsors, investors, supporters, promoters
• International awareness (corporations, experts, authorities and media) and references for your portfolio Website
• Final programme
• Cooperating magazines and e-zines
• Social Media
• Congress event newsletters sent to all ITS Nationals to promote to their members – public and commercial.
• Your business is related to ITS topics: mobility and logistics platforms, information, data collection/processing and connectivity of transportation systems and new modes of transport
• Applications must be submitted in English
• Applications will be accepted from the 24th of May 2018 until the 11th of July 2018
• You have to apply via allDots ITS World Congress landing page
On our application form www.alldots.org/ you will only have to provide information regarding your brand and company name, your place of business, a contact person, the number of employees, your industry sector, your current development stage and an explanation of your business model (500 characters).
Our review board consisting of ERTICO – ITS Europe, City of Copenhagen and allDots will evaluate your application and choose the top 30 most promising startups to be part of AREA C – startup connector.
In accordance with the corporate identity of allDots a strong emphasize will be laid on the question how the participating companies can change the status quo in the current transportation environment towards more efficient, sustainable, safe and inclusive solutions.
If you are amongst the Top 30, you will have to organize your trip to the final event. You will have to prepare a pitch in English and put your ideas, services, products and solutions in the spotlight of the 2018 ITS World Congress in Copenhagen to share it with your audience – the leading ITS stakeholders and startups. Details regarding the timing and setup at the final event will be sent to you duly.
Startup fee for participation is set to 1.000 €.
You do not have to pay for the application! The participation fee is only demanded if your startup is amongst the Top 30 and invited to participate in AREA C – startup connector!
We guarantee that your information is treated absolutely confidentially. The information you provide will be used only for selecting the most promising startups for AREA C – startup connector at the ITS World Congress in Copenhagen 2018. No one else will ever get to see your information!
For more information, please click here.
Please email email@example.com with any queries.