ERTICO – ITS Europe and the City of Copenhagen are organising a Press Conference on 17 September at 14:00, bringing together International Press ahead of the biggest smart mobility event of the year.
We would be delighted to offer the unique opportunity to be part of this press conference with top industry and policy representatives discussing “ITS of Quality of Life: How is innovation making mobility better?”
Confirmed panellists include:
- Karsten Biering Nielsen, Deputy Director at the Technical and Environmental Administration, City of Copenhagen
- Jacob Bangsgaard, CEO at ERTICO – ITS Europe
- Jean Todt, President of FIA and UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy for Road Safety
- Veni Shone, President of LTE Product Line at Huawei Technologies, Diamond Partner of the ITS World Congress 2018
- Leen Balcaen, Senior Director of Cities,HERE Technologies,Germany
- Ludger Fretzen, Executive Director, Group-Strategy New Business of Volkswagen Group, Volkswagen, Diamond Partner of the ITS World Congress 2018
- A representative from Here, Diamond Partner of the ITS World Congress 2018
- Freddy Sørensen, CEO at Saphe, Diamond Partner of the ITS World Congress 2018
Please confirm your attendance to the Press Conference by clicking here
Documents for your information:
Complete Press Kit
Please note that pictures of the Congress will be uploaded to our Flicker account daily, and you are welcome to download them and use in your press releases.
Click here to view Congress Pictures