In less than 2 weeks the 25th Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) World Congress is set to kick-off in Copenhagen. On 17-21 September 2018 policy-makers and experts will gather in the Danish capital to discuss the latest intelligent transport and smart cities solutions under the general topic “ITS – Quality of Life”.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to connect with ITS experts, seek out potential new technological or business partners, share your insights and help shape the discussion on how to leverage innovative transport and mobility solutions to improve the quality of life in our cities.
Here are the top 10 reasons to register today!
- A Cutting Edge Exhibition with more than 400 exhibitors presenting the latest innovative technology and smart city solutions on 25000sqm
- A forward-thinking programme giving the delegates the opportunity to contribute to the discussions and listen to leading industry experts with more than 150 sessions
- Exciting Demonstrations creating an eco-system that has everything needed to operate a fleet of autonomous vehicles
- International B2B Matchmaking event targeting a wide spectrum of organisations interested in sharing new project ideas. A great opportunity to meet potential technological or business partners.
- Launch of the MaaS app, MinRijseplan, that will provide free transport to delegates using a range of transport and mobility modes.
- First ever exhibition space dedicated to young ventures in smart mobility. The Area C Startup Connector will see over 30 startups present their latest innovations.
- The opportunity to Engage in discussions, share insights, seek out new partners, and join forces on solutions that will drive the next generation of ITS.
- A fantastic social programme with receptions, dinners and various associated events.
- Copenhagen one-on-one meetings with the professionals from the City of Copenhagen: See what has made Copenhagen one of the most livable cities in the world.
- Technical Tours: the chance to join experts on guided tours gives you first hand insight into solutions implemented and results experienced.
Click here to register now!