ERTICO and the City of Hamburg keep working enthusiastically on the preparation of the ITS World Congress in 2021. We have every confidence that , until October 2021, the global situation will improve and it will be possible to hold events of this scale in total safety and security. Nevertheless, we are closely monitoring the worldwide impact of the COVID-19 pandemic for the mobility and business event industry and we will comply with the health and safety regulation in place at the time the event is scheduled. The reservations for the ITS World Congress 2021 exhibition and technical demonstration are significantly increasing and we are looking forward to hosting a fantastic congress with outstanding insights in future mobility topics next year.
- From a challenge to an opportunity: the Virtual ITS European Congress
- ERTICO continues the ITS conversation with a Virtual European ITS Congress planned for the autumn
- Lisbon becomes the stage for innovative Intelligent Mobility demonstrations
- “Experience Future Mobility Now” Open Day: a glimpse into the 2021 ITS World Congress
- T-Systems: Sustainable Traffic Management